- Players must agree not to attend training/games if they are feeling ill or are showing any Covid symptoms such as a cough, loss of smell etc
- Players must agree to the Government Track & Trace system (details will not be passed to any other organisations)
- The Club will retain training registers for 21 days
- All players must practice social distancing in groups of 6 or less before and after practice and games and agree not to gather in large groups- All players will arrive changed and depart without using a changing room
- Toilet facilities will be available
- Groups of 30 are permitted to train in each half of the pitch but are encouraged not to mix groups
- All players are asked to avoid physical contact in practice and games, take free hits quickly
- Players are asked not to celebrate by touching hands , high fives etc
- Players are asked not to touch any equipment with hands
**Please be aware that if you have not completed the below actions, you will not be allowed to train/play**
We are really pleased that England Hockey is now moving towards at Step 5 of their Return To Play Guidance. This means that, with government approval, competitive hockey can be played, both training and matches – outdoor and indoor. This is great news as local fixtures can take place.
As such, every member who wishes to train/play hockey for Tiverton White Eagles Hockey Club needs to do the following:
1. Read the Step 4 guidelines for players: EH players guidance. A more comprehensive guidance document (for coaches/volunteers & players) can be found here:
England Hockey latest guidance
2. Read, understand & sign England Hockey's "Individual Consent for Participating in Hockey under Covid-19 Restrictions" form online - Complete the form here.
3. Make sure you are signed up to our club website and can login. This allows us to have your up to date contact information and medical information which is a club requirement for active members who want to play.
If you already a member of the club please make sure your records are up to date and that you have renewed your club buzz account for the coming season, this will enable you to receive the latest club and England Hockey news.
If you have not signed up already, please complete the application for on the membership page.
In addition to the above points, please look at this infographic from England Hockey/read the below info:
What does this mean for me?
In order to adhere to Government regulations all players & clubs are required to follow Guidelines.